DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe that any content on APKARO infringes upon your copyright, please follow the DMCA takedown process outlined below:
Contact us via email at email@example.com with the subject line “DMCA Notice.”
Provide the following information in your email:
- A description of the allegedly infringing work on copyright that you have identified.
- A description of the allegedly illegal content, together with particular URLs or links to the material.
- A declaration that you firmly believe the use of the copyrighted content is illegal, either in the eyes of the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A declaration made under oath that the data in the notice is true and correct and that you are the copyright owner or have the necessary power to act on their behalf.
- A digital signature you provide.
We will review your complaint and, if valid, take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing content.